For the Cupcakes:
3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
3 large eggs
2/3 cup cocoa powder’
3/4 cup butter softened
2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups milk
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 T. Instant coffee
For the Frosting
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 – 4 T. cream
1/2 stick softened butter
1/4 cup shortening
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Then spray or place mini cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Set aside.
2.In a medium sized bowl combine the flour,salt,instant coffee,baking powder,and cocoa powder mix until just combined.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy,add the eggs and vanilla,slowly add the dry mixture alternately with the milk. Mix for two minutes on medium- high speed.
3. Once mixed take a tablespoon measure and pour into the lined tins.place in preheated ovens for 10 to 15 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. While those are in the oven. Place all the frosting ingredients together and beat on high speed for 5 min or until light and fluffy.
5. Remove the cupcakes from the oven let cool. Once cooled pipe frosting on the top and drizzle with caramel sauce ( see note below for caramel sauce ) on top and a pinch of sea salt.
Note: you can find the caramel sauce in you’re local grocery store or use ice cream caramel sauce.
Recipe 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour 1 tsp Salt 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda 3/4 cups Granulated Sugar 1 cup Light brown Sugar 2 large Eggs 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4 cup softened Butter ( Heat in microwave for 10 sec) 3/4 cup Shortening 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips more »
Recipe Cookie: 3 cups All Purpose Flour 1 tsp Salt 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon 3/4 tsp Ground Cloves 1 tsp Ground ginger 1/3 cup Molasses 6 tablespoons Softened Butter 2/3 cup shortening 1 1/2 granulated Sugar 2 large eggs Molasses Cream Filling: 1 stick more »